To apply for a place at the School, here’s what you need to do:
- Applicants must complete the City Council’s admissions form and return it to the Council offices. The deadline for submitting this form is 15th January 2018.
- Parents must also complete a Supplementary Information Form ('SIF') if wishing to apply for a place on the basis of Hindu practice or for an ISKCON Leicester place. Please download the form from the link below.
- The SIF must be returned to the School office and not to the City Council. The office address is on the form.
- Applications must be submitted no later 15th January 2018.
- Applications received after the closing date will be considered after those received on time.
- Offers of Reception places will be sent to applicants from the City Council.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be placed on a waiting list. If a place becomes available this will be allocated using the School’s admissions policy and over subscriptions criteria (to be published shortly).
- Unsuccessful applicants have the right to appeal and information will be sent with the decision letter from the City Council.